Regeneron recognizes the importance of new communication channels for engaging our stakeholders in a transparent and meaningful way. And, as a leading biopharmaceutical company with development-stage products, we are committed to the highest ethical, legal and regulatory standards unique to this industry. By establishing a presence on select social media channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, we seek to embrace social media and engage with our audiences, and we wish to do so responsibly.
In order to ensure productive communications that are consistent with our mission and public commitments, we have developed guidelines to help you understand how social media channels may be used by Regeneron. In addition, please note that some social media channels have their own additional terms of engagement that are available within the social media channel itself. And in some cases, Regeneron may have its own additional terms of engagement in a particular social media channel.
If you have any questions regarding our Social Media Terms of Engagement, please contact [email protected].
- Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us. We want to hear from you and we’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner.
- Due to the nature of certain inquiries, as well as volume, Regeneron does not commit to responding to all comments posted on our social media channels. And we may not be able to respond to your questions immediately. In addition, there may be times where our responses may be by private message.
- We will not respond to personal attacks, foul language or disparaging comments or topics that do not relate to Regeneron.
- There may be some questions/comments we cannot address, including questions related to financial matters, products, ongoing legal matters, regulatory issues or certain other elements of business.
- Regeneron may post information related to health, medical conditions and diseases and fitness. The information posted should not be construed as medical advice. You should always consult a physician or other medical professional before making medical decisions.
- Regeneron monitors its social media channels and reserves the right to screen any comments before posting. However, Regeneron is not responsible for content posted by third parties.
- Social media accounts that Regeneron follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement of the account owner or their products and/or services.
- Regeneron may provide links or references to other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to users.
- Social media channels are not suitable places to report adverse effects related to Regeneron products. Please click here for information on how to report adverse effects.
- Some Regeneron employees may post, share or retweet Regeneron news; please note this is done at their own discretion and is not a requirement.
- Regeneron reserves all rights related to Regeneron social media accounts including, but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.